Prior to first Saturday, get keys and code to door from
previous month's drinks person or confirm what time the Surf Club
doors will be open.
On each Saturday
- Place drink containers onto trolley and fill with water using
empty cordial bottles. Add 1
bottle of cordial to water.
- In summer, add a bag of ice.
- Aim to have everything set up by 6:45am.
- Empty unused cordial at 8am.
- Return utensils to Surf Club, rinse out cordial container
and place everything back into the cupboards and lock.
On Saturday or during the week
- Ensure that there are 2 full bottles of cordial stored in
the cupboard prior to the following Saturday.
On the last Saturday of each month
- Wash all containers with detergent.
- Wipe out cupboards (with disinfectant).
- Give keys and code to door to next months drinks person