Terrigal Trotters formed in 1983. Our mission is
to be a leading Australian running/walking club providing high quality
sporting and recreational services in caring for our members needs.
Terrigal Trotters' values and objectives include
- promoting running/walking as an enjoyable sport
- providing an atmosphere of welcome to all members
- organising running/walking events
- working for a high standard of safety for
- promoting personal fitness and injury prevention,
- encouraging a spirit of friendship and respect.
The Club runs from Terrigal Beach Car Park at 6:00am
Runners of all ages and abilities are welcome.
With an average of more than 100 runners each Saturday, from more than 500
Club members, all categories are catered for.
The runs are generally 10 to 18 kilometres but there
are many short-cuts available for those who want to run shorter
distances. On the last Saturday of each month a time trial is held
over one of two accurately-measured 10km courses.
Please feel free to join us for runs of your preferred
distance and pace. Just turn up before 6:00am, pay $2.00 and have your
name recorded. Tea/coffee, juice and socialising are available after
the run. After 10 runs you officially become a Club member.